Rehoboth Infra provides a full spectrum of MEP design and support services to major engineering consulting and construction companies.
Coordinated Service Drawings (CSD) are prepared by coordinating all of the MEP services with the Architectural, Structural, and Reflected Ceiling Plans (RCP). These are done as per the client’s requirement/specifications and strictly adhering to various International standards. Builders Work drawings are prepared after the completion of Coordinated Service Drawings. It shows the wall and slab opening details for the MEP services to the Builder.
- HVAC system construction plan
- Schematics, schedules, legends, and control diagrams Mechanical equipment layouts, submittals, and elevation drawings
- As-built, specifications, coordination drawings, shop drawings, and addendums
- Domestic (Water and Drainage) plumbing system construction plan drawings
- Mechanical equipment layouts and product installation drawings
- Mechanical schematics and sections
- As-built, specifications, coordination, and shop drawings
- Power, containment, lighting, telephone, security system, fire alarm, and BMS plans
- Cable schedules
- Load schedules
- Cable duct/tray routing and control room layouts
- Preparation of single line diagrams
- Fire Fighting and sprinkler plans
- Fire Fighting details, schematics, and diagrams
- Fire Fighting hookups and isometrics
Get A Quote Today
At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores et quas.